Accessing Your Documents

I am missing some of my immigration documents or my caregiver is refusing to turn them over.  How can I request a copy?

  1. ORR Hotline/Child Locator: you, your parent, guardian, or legal representative can call:1-800-203-7001; information@ORRNCC.comcan 
  2. You or your representative may submit a fully complete and signed copy of the Authorization for Release of Records (ARR) and all required supporting documents via email to
  3. Authorization for Release of Records available at:
  4. Another option is to ask your attorney for help submitting a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the appropriate government agency, like ICE, CBP and EOIR.  When the request is processed, you will be able to see what information and documents the government has about you.

In This Section:

Add to Favorites
Related Articles